There is another event other than the Olympics that occurs every four years…a leap year! Just like my blog post for daylight savings time when we were given an extra hour by “falling back”, today I ask: “What will you do with your extra day of 2020?”
I came across this article from Apartment Therapy which gives us 30+ ideas on what to do with our extra day:
If you’re feeling productive:
- Make a detailed, drilled-down, personalized spring cleaning checklist.
- Catch up on the chores you missed doing last week.
- Get ahead on next week’s chores.
- Make the returns that are sitting in your front hall.
- Meal plan for the next week and order groceries.
- Create a master meal plan template (for instance, Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, Bowl Wednesday, Leftovers Thursday, Pizza Friday, etc.).
- Create a block schedule.
- Take action on the “actionable” paper pile on your desk.
- Catch up on laundry.
- Do a blitz-clean of your whole house.